Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
Girl’s only lessons
Ladies only lessons
NEW - LESSONS IN BARNET CLICK HERE FOR INFOMRATION
Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons in Luton on a Friday evening, Saturday morning and a Sunday. We also offer children’s lessons in Barnet on Thursday evenings. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.We also offer girls only lessons (for girls aged 5-14) on a Friday and Ladies only adult lessons on Friday evenings in Luton.
We are starting some new lessons after half term in Luton and have a few spaces on Saturdays and Sundays. We will soon be taking bookings for the January term.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to succeed with us as much as you do!
- We are an Swim England registered Swim School and our teachers are DBS checked.
- We have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by Swim England, and some of our teachers are also lifeguard qualified, ensuring our sessions are safely run.
- We offer you value for money with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable and as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday.
- We follow the Swim England award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 7.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date!
- Swim England (formally the ASA) have updated their Learn to Swim programme, which means some changes to the outcomes that need to be completed for each stage- we are now assessing children based on the new scheme.
- We are now running lessons on a Thursday in Barnet and are soon to open on a Saturday morning in Luton.