Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
- Children’s lessons
- Girl’s only lessons
- Ladies only lessons
We are currently taking bookings for our children’s lessons starting in September on Fridays and Sundays. We also have some space in the ladies only lessons. Contact us today to book, spaces are filling up quickly!
Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons in Luton on a Sunday and a Friday evening. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.
We also offer girls only lessons (for girls aged 5-14) on a Friday and Ladies only adult lessons on Friday evenings.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to succeed with us as much as you do!
- We are fully insured, our teachers are ASA qualified and DBS checked.
- We offer you value for money with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable and as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday.
- We follow the ASA award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the ASA Learn to Swim Scheme.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date!
- We will be running children’s lessons on a Friday evening, 5.00-6.30pm, as well as on a Sunday, starting in September. Contact us to register your interest for these new sessions.
- Girl’s only lessons will be moving to 6.30pm on a Friday evening from September. (Please note the girl’s only lessons are currently fully booked for the Autumn term).
- Ladies lessons will be moving to 7-8pm on a Friday from September