Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
- Children’s lessons
- Girl’s only lessons
- Ladies only lessons
We have some space in the up coming ladies only lessons beginning in November and running for 6 weeks until Christmas- contact us today! We will shortly be taking bookings for children’s lessons for our January term, check back with us soon or call us to be added to the waiting list.
Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons in Luton on a Sunday and a Friday evening. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.
We also offer girls only lessons (for girls aged 5-14) on a Friday and Ladies only adult lessons on Friday evenings.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to succeed with us as much as you do!
- We are fully insured, our teachers are ASA qualified and DBS checked.
- We offer you value for money with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable and as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday.
- We follow the ASA award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the ASA Learn to Swim Scheme.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date!
- Our updated terms and conditions are now on our useful documents page.
- January term dates are now confirmed and on the dates page.