Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
Girl’s only lessons
Ladies only lessons
Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons at Denbigh High School in Luton on a Thursday evening, Friday evening, Saturday morning and a Sunday. We also offer girls only lessons (for girls aged 5-14) on a Friday and Ladies only adult lessons on Friday evenings. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to succeed with us as much as you do!
- We are an Swim England registered Swim School and our teachers are fully qualified and DBS checked.
- We have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by Swim England, and some of our teachers are also lifeguard qualified, ensuring our sessions are safely run.
- We offer you value for money with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable and as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday.
- We follow the Swim England award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 7.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date!
- Summer crash courses will be running, click here for more information
- We will shortly be taking new bookings for our Autumn term running from September – December. Enquire now to register your interest.