Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
Children’s lessons, for ages 3 and up
Swim Squad- a ‘pre club’ session for advanced swimmers
We run children’s swimming lessons in Luton at Keech Hospice pool on Wednesday evenings and at Lealands school pool on Friday evenings. We also run a ladies only session at Keech on a Wednesday evening and a Swim Squad session for more advanced swimmers on a Friday at Lealands. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to become happy and confident in the water and enjoy swimming!
- We are a fully insured, Swim England Swim School and our teachers are fully qualified and DBS checked.
- We ensure our sessions are safely run- we have a lifeguard on duty, as well as some of our teachers being lifeguard or teacher rescue qualified. We also have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by Swim England.
- We offer affordable lessons with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable to ensure that as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term and take a break in the holidays (and most half terms), so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday. We also run additional lessons during the summer holidays if you aren’t going away and want to keep your child swimming and progressing.
- We follow the Swim England award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 4. After Stage 4 we focus on the Water Skills and Water Safety Swim England awards to ensure your child develops into a competent and, most importantly, safe swimmer.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date:
- We are now fully booked for September with a waiting list still in place. Please contact us if you would like to be added.