Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Denbigh pool, which we used before lockdown is still closed so we are not currently running lessons there. We are starting new Wednesday lessons at Keech hospice pool and are looking for alternative times/ venues to be able to offer other sessions. Our offering is currently reduced to children’s lessons only, and we have reduced our capacity in line with Swim England guidance to ensure we are ‘covid secure’. We thank all our customers for their support and understanding during these extremely difficult times.
Children’s lessons – OPEN!
Girl’s only lessons – CURRENTLY CLOSED
Ladies only lessons – CURRENTLY CLOSED
Crash Courses during the school holidays – CURRENTLY CLOSED
A Swim Squad for more advance swimmers- CURRENTLY CLOSED
Currently Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons at Keech Hospice pool in Luton on Wednesday evenings. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to become happy and confident in the water and enjoy swimming!
- We are a fully insured, Swim England Swim School and our teachers are fully qualified and DBS checked.
- We have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by Swim England, and some of our teachers are also lifeguard qualified, ensuring our sessions are safely run.
- We offer affordable lessons with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable to ensure that as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term and in the holidays, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday. We also run crash courses during some of the school holidays if you want additional lessons to help boost your child’s progress.
- We follow the Swim England award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 7. We also offer Rookie Lifeguard and Personal Survival awards as part of the Swim Squad and crash courses.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date:
- We are pleased to say we have reopened on a Wednesday evening for children’s lessons. When we have details of any other additional sessions we are able to start we will let you know!