Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
Girl’s only lessons
Ladies only lessons
NEW FOR SEPTEMBER 2017- LESSONS IN BARNET CLICK HERE FOR INFOMRATION
Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons in Luton on a Sunday and a Friday evening. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.We also offer girls only lessons (for girls aged 5-14) on a Friday and Ladies only adult lessons on Friday evenings.
We have now started the Summer term. If you are interested in starting with us please contact us for more information about dates and availability.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to succeed with us as much as you do!
- We are an Swim England registered Swim School and our teachers are DBS checked.
- We have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by Swim England, and some of our teachers are also lifeguard qualified, ensuring our sessions are safely run.
- We offer you value for money with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable and as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday.
- We follow the Swim England award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 7.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date!
- We will have two new lesson times this term, Sundays at 2.00 and 2.30pm.
- We are running a crash course of lessons for the first time this Summer (24th – 28th July)- contact us for details.
- Swim England (formally the ASA) have updated their Learn to Swim programme, which means some changes to the outcomes that need to be completed for each stage- we will be starting to introduce the updated programme into our lessons shortly.
- We are opening new lessons on a Thursday evening in Barnet.