Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
Children’s lessons, for ages 3 and up
Ladies only lessons
We have been forced to make some changes to our swim school since Covid. We are very grateful that we are still able to offer children’s swimming lessons in Luton at Keech Hospice pool on Wednesday and Saturday evenings and at Lealands school pool on Friday evenings. We also run a ladies only session at Lealands on a Friday evening. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to become happy and confident in the water and enjoy swimming!
- We are a fully insured, Swim England Swim School and our teachers are fully qualified and DBS checked.
- We have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by Swim England, and some of our teachers are also lifeguard qualified, ensuring our sessions are safely run.
- We offer affordable lessons with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable to ensure that as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term and in the holidays, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday. We also run crash courses during some of the school holidays if you want additional lessons to help boost your child’s progress.
- We follow the Swim England award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 4. After Stage 4 we focus on the Water Skills and Water Safety Swim England awards to ensure your child develops into a competent and, most importantly, safe swimmer.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date:
- We are now fully booked for January and are operating a waiting list for after Easter.
- Check back here soon for changes in 2022!