Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
Girl’s only lessons
Ladies only lessons
Crash Courses during the school holidays
A Swim Squad for more advance swimmers
Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons at Denbigh High School in Luton on a Tuesday and Friday evening, Saturday morning and a Sunday. We also offer girls only lessons (for girls aged 5-16) on a Friday and Ladies only adult lessons on Friday evenings. We also run a Swim Squad on a Tuesday evening aimed at more advanced swimmers. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to become happy and confident in the water and enjoy swimming!
- We are a fully insured, Swim England Swim School and our teachers are fully qualified and DBS checked.
- We have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by Swim England, and some of our teachers are also lifeguard qualified, ensuring our sessions are safely run.
- We offer affordable lessons with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable to ensure that as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term and in the holidays, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday. We also run crash courses during some of the school holidays if you want additional lessons to help boost your child’s progress.
- We follow the Swim England award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 7. We also offer Rookie Lifeguard and Personal Survival awards as part of the Swim Squad and crash courses.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date:
- We have now started the Summer term, so if you would like to register for future lessons please contact us to be added to our waiting list.