Welcome to Brooks Swim School!
Girl’s only lessons
Ladies only lessons
Brooks Swim School offers children’s swimming lessons in Luton on a Sunday and a Friday evening. We teach children aged 3 and above; from complete non swimmers to children working on improving their technique and water skills.We also offer girls only lessons (for girls aged 5-14) on a Friday and Ladies only adult lessons on Friday evenings.
Classes have nearly finished for the term but we will have spaces starting after Easter. Contact us today if you are interested as bookings are now being taken.
- We are friendly and enthusiastic about swimming- we want your child to succeed with us as much as you do!
- We are an ASA Swim School and our teachers are DBS checked.
- We have a higher ratio of adults to children than required by the ASA, and some of our teachers are also lifeguard qualified, ensuring our sessions are safely run.
- We offer you value for money with small class sizes and a high ratio of adults to children.
- Teachers are in the water, especially when working with non-swimmers or beginners.
- Our lessons are enjoyable and as well as making good progress, your child will love learning to swim with us!
- We follow the school term with a break at half term, so you don’t need to worry about paying for a lesson that you may miss on holiday.
- We follow the ASA award scheme; children can start as complete non swimmers with us and earn their Duckling badges before moving on to follow the ASA Learn to Swim pathway, completing stage 1 – 7.
For more information about the classes we offer click here. For more information on how to book, click here, or download our booking form. (Please contact us before you complete the form to confirm availability).
When anything changes we will post it here to keep you up to date!
- We will have two new lesson times starting after Easter, Sundays at 2.00 and 2.30pm.
- New bookings for the Summer term are now being taken- contact us today!